< Back to specials
On the banks of the Vilcanota River and at the foot of Machu Picchu, Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel offers guests its exclusive five-star service along with its incomparable culinary tour of the flavors of southern Peru, Family owned and managed a warm and friendly atmosphere awaits you.
Sumaq has created a perfect offer for its 5th anniversary, three days full of magic and mysticism where you will enjoy Sumaq's friendly service and exquisite cuisine: 919$ per person in double room.
• Personalized assistance from the time you arrive. We'll be waiting for you at the train station to accompany you to the hotel, where you'll be welcomed with refreshing juice.
• Begin your up-close look at history at the Manuel Chávez Ballón Site Museum.
• Upon your return, enjoy our Sumaq Machu Picchu cocktail made with traditional Peruvian Pisco.
• At dinner time, try our extraordinary "Regional Fusion Cuisine" served à la carte!!!
• A Buffet Breakfast is served from 5:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.
• Prepare to begin your tour of Machu Picchu. The bus will pick you up at the hotel and, together with your private guide, you will arrive at the archaeological site to visit Machu Picchu and the Door of the Sun or Inti Punku.
• In the afternoon, relax with an Inca Massage at the Aqlla Spa.
• The flavors and aromas of a millenary culture complemented with modern techniques will be presented by our in-house chef in the "Special Hundredth Anniversary Dinner". Enjoy this dinner created especially for you.
• Buffet Breakfast
• The last excursion on your trip will be a hike to the Mandor Valley and its lovely waterfall. Along the way, you will see a wide variety of orchids and exotic flowers, as well as brightly colored birds, butterflies and insects. Stopping for a restful picnic will provide a good opportunity to enjoy the landscape.
• Following a late checkout, our staff will escort you to the train station for your return trip to Cusco.
IMPORTANT NOTICE !
The package includes:
• A 02-night stay in a Double Junior Suite.
• Assistance from the train station to the hotel and vice versa.
• A "Welcome" fruit drink.
• Visit to the Manuel Chávez Ballón Site Museum.
• Sumaq Machu Picchu courtesy cocktail at Suquy Café & Bar.
• Buffet Breakfast, "Special Hundredth Anniversary Dinner" presented by the Chef on the 2nd night.
• Full-day excursion to Machu Picchu (6 hrs.) including entrance tickets, bus tickets and tour guide.
• 55-minute Inca Massage.
• Half-day hike to Mandor (4 hrs.) including guide, entrance tickets and box lunch.
• Collectible keepsake.
• 18% sales tax on non-exempt tours and services.
• NEW! Showing of "The Discovery of Machu Picchu 100 Years Later".
• Transportation from Cusco to Machu Picchu.
• Services not mentioned in this itinerary.
• Personal expenses.
• Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
Go to Retreat's detail >